beauty of style and grace depend on simplicity

June 27, 2011

UPDATES

I need to blog more. Write, photograph, share, post MORE. That way, every post will be less of a catch up and more caught up.

But since we're catching up, here's me ~

Work is still craziness to the max with a hint of fun, and the peeps are swell. Fashion intimates is a crazy business full of bras and panties and pj's, oh my!



Home life is good and settled. Great place, good family, and a peaceful view! It's hard to hate the long(er) commute to Kleinberg, when you get to wake up to this. . .

Friends, come visit. We've got to take advantage while the weather's good. Although the inside's not so bad either!

Relationship status, single. Enjoying this, that, and the other with friends. I think I'm supposed to say I'm single and ready to mingle, so let's go with that.


On this point, I do have a bunch of friends in lovestruck bliss who have recently or will soon take a trip down the aisle.




Blushing beautiful brides and handsome grooms! I couldn't be happier for each and every one of you. Can't wait for Lisa and Tony's big day, you're up next kids!

Got a few new things coming up and into 2012, but I'll save it. Since I'll be blogging more often now, I'll catch you on the regular ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment