beauty of style and grace depend on simplicity

November 25, 2010

Postie Post


Over the last eight months I have had the great pleasure of working at Post City Magazines (
postcity.com). Cool office, good job, good people and lots of fun all around. But when the right opportunity came a-knockin' (buying office, womenswear, the Bay), I was faced with one of those grown-up decisions.

Needless to say, today is my last day at Post City and it's a bittersweet one at that. Although totally stoked for all that's to come and this great job opportunity, I'll never forget my time at the magazine and the great little family I became a part of.

Cheers Postie's, I'll miss you!


Photo credit to my good friend, favorite photographer and fellow Post employee, Melissa DiPasquale 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on the new job! Thanks for the shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete